Monday, August 22, 2016

Transfers...

So I didn't get transferred but Elder Insular did. My new companion is from Mississippi.... Elder Trussell. My second foreign companion. 

I'm excited for this area and for the work here. I'm going to finish off Strong.

This weekend we finalized our baptisms for this week! We have this YM that his parents were more than happy to agree to him being baptized, especially since his sister was baptized on the 13th. Then for the 3rd we have another set up. He just needs to come to church this next Sunday and he'll be good to go! 

To be entirely honest the real miracle will be the baptisms we have set for the 10th. Which are the parents that we had originally asked for permission earlier for their daughter to be baptized. They really opened up! They even pinned up a picture of the temple! They came to church this past Sunday.... AND THEY LOVED IT!!!! They are excited to come back to church next week too!!!!

Let's go to Chorizo when we I get home! then Chakos on Saturday. Then lets just keep eating at all the amazing food places that I've been missing out on for the past 2 years!

I love you guys!!!

Elder Rivera

No comments:

Post a Comment