Monday, August 8, 2016

San Enrique is Awesome!

Soaked after storm
So I'm back in my favourite zone, La Carlota Zone! I've always loved this zone ever since I was in La Castellana. It's the best, but most missionaries say that this Zone is the worst because there is no success here, but they are just dumb. ahahaha. Just kidding.

5 weeks left of work to do. Then it's time to go home. Dang it's been so fast! I'm Freaking out a little. But I can't wait to get back to the Great White North. But my heart will always be Filipino. hahaha

The game we are going to see between the Orioles and the Jays will be a more intense game because they are in the running for the East. I think the package is finally here because Sister Hopper told me that there is a package for me in he office I hope that it's the one.

That's crazy that Summer just started and now you are already preparing for back to school. Time is just blowing by like crazy. I'm already getting everything finalized for the flight home. It's been the wildest best 2 years anyone could have ever asked for!

Elder Insular
So we've been working hard my new companion and I trying to help as many people as we can in my last few weeks. I love the people in this area they are awesome! The best thing that happened to us this week was this. So this week we have 2 baptisms set up. Both of them are young women. they are awesome and really want to be baptized but we need to ask their parents first. But from what I heard they don't want us to baptize their children. So we decided to talk to their parents. We taught about the restoration of the gospel of Jesus Christ. We did our best for the Spirit to be with us. And by our small and simple lesson we had a miracle. Her parents said yes to her being baptized and also agreed to come to church and her mother did but her father was busy. Next week probably. The other young woman hasn't got the OK yet because her parents have weird schedules but that's our plan for tonight to visit them. We'll do our best!

Well I guess I'll see you soon.

Elder Rivera



No comments:

Post a Comment