Monday, June 27, 2016

My week in Mansilingan 3rd Branch

I think it is kinda funny how as school is finishing out back home but here it's just getting started. I like the city here. I like the tone they have here, it's called Bacolodnon and It's like impossible to explain but I'll demonstrate it when I get home. It's just really nice the way they talk like Sweet sweet. The people are OK they don't really pay any attention to us, but when ever we  have a hard day we look for the silver linings And there are a lot of them!

Being Zone Leader is pretty cool I guess. Elder Cabada and I are in charge of 3 district of 11 companionships so 22 missionaries. You don't really do much else except ask for every district numbers and report it to the APs and try to solve companionship problems and help the Zone progress and stuff. I haven't had to chastise anyone but I'm not looking forward to it.

This week has been, in a word, WET! It has been raining for like 3 days now, off and on. My shirts are soaked, and so are my shoes. 

We are working pretty hard, the area is a little challenging but the members here love missionaries, and we have dinner every night!!!!!!

I think this area will be a good place to end my mission in like 79 days. I'm not Trunky I promise.

Elder Rivera


No comments:

Post a Comment