Monday, February 29, 2016

I Spent a Night in the Hospital

So ya I was in the hospital... But just to watch Elder Cagampang so that Elder Warnick, could work in their area. It was weird being at the hospital. Plus I spent the night on this bench in the room that had this thin cushion on it so my back was killing me when I woke up. But it was worth it for my best bud. He had his appendix removed.

Other than that our week was pretty good. We had another Baptism. Reymar Gervacio was baptized. It's so cool because soon that whole family will be baptized and can prepare to enter the temple to be sealed for time and all eternity. Also on Sunday we had 7 investigators at church 4 of which are brand new investigators. It's so cool how the Lord blesses you if you just work your hardest.

Our challenge this week was finding time to work. With the hospital, follow-up training, and all the travel we didn't have a lot of time to teach, but the lessons we taught were awesome! I'm excited for La Castellana!

I took a picture of what travel is like on the bus sometimes in our area. SARDINES!

Elder Rivera

No comments:

Post a Comment