Tuesday, February 9, 2016

My Week!!!


SINCE YOU ASKED,  for my birthday package I think I would want some more ties just so I can have some, um please send me my gloves if you can (I really want to play), some more chips especially Doritos (just like a bunch of flavours like cool ranch, BBQ, sweet chili heat and stuff like that), maybe some mesh garments or something. Just the usual B-day stuff. Thank you. Oh and yes Kraft Dinner for sure!

Ya Laura really wants to go with me to all the YSA things with her and stuff. It should be fun to mess with her and her boyfriends. hahaha. Just Kidding.

So, it is going to be -19 for a high for part of this week!!! I'm going to die when I get home if winter is that cold. I'm so use to the heat here that even if it's like room temperature it feels like I'm freezing. First winter back is going to be a killer!!!
Hopefully you can take a lot of pictures up at muskoka so I can get just a taste of winter back home.

So this week has been pretty good. We have had a lot of work and have been striving to be even more obedient than ever, so we can have to most success possible. We have baptisms set for the 20th and the 27th. I will be sure to send a lot of pictures of it. Earlier we went hiking with other missionaries of our district. It was a lot of fun, I'll try and send photos, and stuff.

I forgot to mention that Elder Cagampang and I are reunited in the zone. He transferred in like 2 weeks ago. I really missed him and it's cool to chill with him on P-Days.
Thats all.
Elder Rivera

No comments:

Post a Comment