Monday, January 4, 2016

Me and My Son!!!


So yes my son's name is Elder Larosa from Nueva Ecija. He is full Tagalog so I'm learning Tagalog while he is learning Ilonggo. My companion is a really good teacher he is just struggling with the language right now, but if I can learn it he can learn it!

I hope Grandma overcomes everything. PLEASE keep me updated!!!!!!

 So back to work and school? Sounds fun. Us well We never had a break. We have been working really hard so that we can baptize a lot of people here. We have 5 planned for the 30th! We are looking forward to it!

The hardest thing this week has been trying to get back my focus on not only my area but on my trainee also! We have been struggling with the language barrier right now but it will come only with time.

I can't think of a whole lot else to write, we haven't had a lot of time to work this week because of new years and the travel to and from Bacolod.

But one awesome thing was on new years eve the members brought us food. Beef Sandwiches, Macaroni Casserole, Filipino macaroni salad, Lechon Paksiw, and a mango cake. It's safe to say we haven't gone hungry this week!

I love you ALL

Elder Rivera


No comments:

Post a Comment