Monday, December 28, 2015

I'm going to be a Father!!!

So Last night we got a call from the AP's that Elder Ratuiste was being transferred and I am now going to train. Yep I'm going to be training a new missionary and I don't know who he is but I know that he is Filipino. I'm pretty Excited but I'm also pretty nervous too! I'll keep you posted on how he is doing!

Your Christmas dinner was way better than our Christmas dinner. We had a curfew so we weren't aloud to go out of the house past 6 PM. So while we were in La Carlota we ate at Jollibee. So a very disappointing Christmas dinner for sure. At least by the time I get home It'll be close to Thanksgiving so i can get that Turkey dinner that I miss so much!

We had a successful baptism on Christmas, and she will become a very strong member as she continues onward! I'm excited that I get to see her growth in the Church!

This Christmas to be honest was pretty hard to deal with. I felt pretty sad this past Christmas, because I miss you guys so much! It was super awesome to talk to you in Skype, I can't wait to do it again on mothers day! But there is still time before that happens. 

I know that you can get those reports done mom! You're the best teacher in the World!

I love and miss you ALL!!!

Love Elder Rivera

No comments:

Post a Comment