Monday, November 30, 2015

This Week

My week has been pretty good we had Zone conference this past Wednesday and it was pretty awesome! I learned a lot and am trying to apply what I learned. 

We unfortunately didn't have any baptisms this week but next month we have one lined up for every week! It is pretty exciting work! 

The best thing that happened aside from the 8 investigators at church was this one lesson on Saturday. We were teaching the plan of salvation and why we are here on Earth and how important the atonement and the gospel is for our salvation. At the end our investigator told us that he wants to be baptized. He chose before we extended, he also told us that he would be the one to decide when he is baptized the lesson before. His baptism is December 19. So so so so so so COOL!

As for the package I have no further requests. 

I love you and stay safe!

Elder Rivera
Lunch after Zone Conference

No comments:

Post a Comment