Monday, December 7, 2015

Weird Things

It is too bad there has been little to no snow I hope when I get back there will be a white Christmas, I really miss the snow! She said that about my Ilonggo? Well I can say that I have for sure improved as the days have gone on here. It's pretty cool to say that I have learned a language. So when are we going to skype? Christmas Eve or Christmas Day? You decide either way it's good with me. 

I'm emailing alot of people actually. I'm emailing Britton, people I met at the MTC, members from previous areas friends from home too. And some former companions. I try and keep in touch with everyone.

Previous Area Zone Conference
So a lot of weird things have happened this past week in our area. For starters last PDay, we got a text from an investigator that said that she doesn't want us to come over to the house anymore because her mom was starting to realize that the church is true but doesn't want to leave her church right now, so ya. Also we had one other investigator who literally just disappeared. We have gone back to her house and she is never home, that is when her mom said she hasn't come home for days. It's been a week and we still haven't seen her.... Really weird. But despite all that we have had a lot of success this week. We baptized a child of record so it was pretty awesome! We also have 3 baptisms set up for December 19 and December 25 and maybe the 26th. So things are moving well in La Castellana!

So did you send the package yet? I'm seriously waiting for it! 
How's the Ward? How is life with out your FAVOURITE son? Probably really hard, no?

I love you all!
Elder Rivera

No comments:

Post a Comment