Monday, November 16, 2015

2 Weeks of Baptisms

Christmas Palm Trees
November here has been really really really hot!! It hasn't even rained for weeks here, but it is still crazy stupid Humid!!! I hope you get better Dad! Make Laura take her test again, so she can eventually drive herself. And don't worry when I get home I will love to play taxi especially for all of Laura and Beth's dates, hahaha!!!

So in my area We have had 2 weeks of consecutive baptisms which is really awesome. We are harvesting the work of missionaries past. The next step for us is to set up the baptisms for the next month and so on and so on. We are going to try and set people up for Christmas so that they can have the time to prepare for the sacred ordinance of baptism.

Working till sunset, and then some
The biggest challenge for me for this week has been trying to ask better questions in my lessons. I realized that the good questions are the ones that really make people think for themselves about what we are teaching to them. I haven't quite mastered it but I guess you could say it is a work in progress. I saw in one lesson when I was really trying to ask good soul searching questions that I felt something, and what I felt was the Spirit a lot stronger than before. it was awesome!


I love you ALL!!!!

Elder Rivera

No comments:

Post a Comment