Monday, August 10, 2015

Surprise Transfer!!!

In response to your comments mom, it's true I had a huge adjustment, I had a lot of humbling experiences.  The Typhoon really didn't hit us this time, but it rained in our area for about 3 days straight NON-stop. We still worked of course and we had to cross a river with a strong current the water was up to our waist we took a video so you'll see what we did!

So ya I got transferred they actually pulled us out and that is the second time that it has happened to that area. The sad part is we had another family home evening planned for later today. Also we had 2 baptisms lined up for this Saturday. My new area is Cadiz 2nd ward. my new companion is Elder Monzales. I've known him for a while now so it won't be awkward adjusting to a new companion.

I'll write more next week and send pictures too. The computer shop we are in is expensive and we are only here for a short period of time. 

I love you guys!

Elder Rivera

No comments:

Post a Comment