Monday, August 17, 2015

First week in Cadiz

I love this Ward. But I really miss the Bello family! But I found out that the two investigators we left to be baptized were baptized!  WE had one baptism too in Cadiz and have a lot more planned for the rest of the month!

We actually had a miracle day in this new part of the area we opened. We contacted 13 new people, and 9 new investigators so much fun! This area is not Bukid at all we are partly in the city. there also 4 of us in the apartment every night, is so much fun!

My companion is the District Leader so we had to respond to an emergency at the sisters apartment. They had some one try and enter their house but we got there and checked it out. They are ok now, and they are moving houses after the mission tour.




I miss you all

Love,
Elder Rivera

No comments:

Post a Comment