Sunday, April 5, 2015

Good Week

Well the dermatologist wasn't there actually. So we went back to the office and told Sister Mower. She then called the doctor in Manila. He then gave me a prescription for some antibiotics. So I take them twice a day and stuff. The church is actually paying for it all so that is good because they are expensive! I have money left over but it will definitely be a challenge to get through this week for sure. The reason the doctor wasn't there was because of Holy Week. In our area there wasn't anything to crazy that happened. We did have one woman wake up at midnight to have a shower so that a miracle would happen. 

So this week we went into Kabankalan to go shopping. I took this picture in front of a sign that says Rivera. notice anything missing? It's my name tag! I didn't realize it was gone until we were at Mang Inisal. I basically spent the whole morning as brother Rivera instead of Elder.

We had the travelling AP's work with us on Saturday, they told us that he received revelation that they needed to work with us. I don't know if it was a good thing or a bad thing. Basta, I'm thankful for the help I got because I am still pretty new at senior companion stuff, so I'm going to try and apply what I learned to the area and our companionship.

Well When you guys got snow we got rain! It has been so dry and hot these past 4 weeks. It rained for a solid hour everything cooled off so nice, and this morning we had a thick fog! It was like from the movie the mist.... SO kinda creepy! 

We have a few baptisms planned so pray that it all goes well!

I miss you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love,
Elder Rivera

No comments:

Post a Comment