Monday, January 5, 2015

In the Middle of a War Zone!!!

New Years here was crazy! It sounded like I was in the middle of a war zone it was worse when the air horn went off. Fireworks here are more like bombs! So much fun though. 

Christmas Lights


I do miss those Waterloo lights! They had so many cool designs! I did take some good pictures of the lights here I'll send them.

Proselyting, one of the many bridges in my Area

My ward is the same still working with them and still trying to build it up as always. Slowly we will build a strong ward here. I talk to my president every week we do it through our missionary portal on-line it is like a personal email to the president only.


Awesome!!!


I miss you guys and hope that everything is going good. Don't worry about me I will always be ok! I love you all

Elder Rivera

No comments:

Post a Comment