Monday, January 12, 2015

I Love Filipinos!!!

Well I'm glad that I don't have to deal with that cold weather for now. I have adjusted to the heat here which means when I get home I'm going to die! That actually made me laugh when you told me about Laura sending a card in to TVO Kids! I'm still laughing! And I'm glad that they still like me there at Tim Horton's! I do miss those guys so much! Brother Nketiah will be absolutely awesome in the Bishopric! But who became the Elder's Quorum President?

I have a pretty sweet story for you guys. So, we were getting out of an appointment and as we were getting out of the house there was this old lady walking by. Now usually I don't start a conversation, but it was almost like I didn't have a choice my mouth just kinda started speaking and I was having an OK conversation with her. I got her name where she lived and stuff and I learned that she was actually baptized in the 70's, and the last time she went to church was in 1982. Now you might not think this is something big. But seriously in that particular part of our area where we were no one walks by who doesn't live there. She was definitely put in our path for a reason, what ever the reason is, I don't know but I want to figure it out and help her anyway I can! I love Filipinos!!!!!

Love Elder Rivera 

No comments:

Post a Comment