Tuesday, December 16, 2014

There is no Room for Impatience on a Mission!!!

I'm surprised that there wasn't as many YM at the Breakfast? It is free food, and it's breakfast the best most delicious meal of the day! I'm actually very upset, and kinda ANGRY at those YM since I've left. Why do they not go to YM? Not happy.

Anyways the weather here isn't that bad right now because it is the coldest time of the year here. But some days are deadly! It gets crazy hot sometimes but Slowly I'm getting used to it. 

This week for the language I got really down on myself. I kinda lost hope for a bit. I realized that I was learning a lesson. I need to be patient. I remember myself before the mission I was very impatient and that carried over over into the field. But there is no room for impatience on a mission!!! So it has been a hard lesson to learn but I am learning it.

My investigators are progressing but the only thing is they don't come to church!!! It kills me!!!

I miss you all a lot. Christmas call is coming up soon so I can't wait to see yo all!

Love,
Elder Rivera

1 comment:

  1. WISHING U A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND PROGRESS IN THE LANGUAGE LESSONS!!

    ReplyDelete