Sunday, December 7, 2014

I am Very, Pregnant!!!

Well I'm alive, well to be entirely honest the Typhoon didn't really hit us. We went into lock down and we had some mild winds, and a little rain at the end of Saturday. But of course When the lock down was lifted we had rain, a lot of rain in my opinion. I got to use my rain jacket and crocs! 

So the week has been pretty slow due to the lock down. A story that I am hesitant to share is my big word mix up. We were having dinner at a members house and they wanted to give me more food after my second plate, so I said "Basong ako" and they were like "Basong ka?" and I said "Oo, Basong gid ako"
in english I just said I am very Pregnant. I mixed up the word Basong (pregnant) Basog (full). Ya Pretty embarrassing!

Also at Zone training I gave the spiritual thought and I shared about Lehi's dream of the Tree of life. And that the Tree represents the Love of God. And the Love of god is his Son Jesus Christ. "For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son". And the Fruit of that tree that are most desirable above all else are the fruits of the Atonement. The ultimate sacrifice so that we may have the chance to live with our Father in Heaven again. And because it is Christmas, the time when we celebrate and think of Christ most. So embrace the gift, partake of those fruits, and always remember the best gift that has ever been given on Christmas... Our Saviour Jesus Christ.

Merry Christmas, I love you all SO MUCH!

Love,
Elder Rivera

No comments:

Post a Comment