Monday, September 5, 2016

Happy 'ber' Months!

So seeing as it is SeptemBER, the Christmas season has now begun. We sang a Christmas hymn on Sunday. hahaha. It's awesome! A great way to end the mission!!!

So the baptism went thru without a hitch. She did get confirmed on the Saturday as well because she was not able to attend Church yesterday. but it's all good. It's uncertain if I'll have a baptism my last Saturday but we'll see what we can do.

I am battling Trunkiness! It's crazy to think that I'll be back in Canada by next Thursday! I'm still going to try and give it my all and just do the Good and awesome things I can before my time is up.

I Can't think of a whole lot to say except I love you ALL And I'll see you in 9!!!

Keep serving till the day I die in the mission!!!!!

Elder Rivera





No comments:

Post a Comment