Tuesday, September 13, 2016

I'm Coming Home!!!

So I'm done my mission. We didn't have any time whatsoever to email yesterday with the trip to Bacolod, and the devotionals, and the last dinner, and testimony and stuff. It's pretty cool.

We had Lechon Baboy for dinner which is the 4th or 5th time I've had it on my mission. 

The exit interview was cool. It was really nice. It was mostly congratulations and stuff like you've done it it's time to move on and love life and continue to serve the Lord in new and amazing ways. 

It's been a weird couple of days to be honest. With no work but the name tag still in the pocket. It's been too chill even President Barredo is being very chill. Very informal. It's more like just hanging out with like a bishop or something. It was cool

We are basically just hanging around here until Wednesday.

I love my mission. It's going to be sad to leave but I'm still excited to go home and relax. But this mission will be something that I will have with me for the rest of my life. It has changed me in so many ways and it has shaped me and molded me and made this awesome person that I am today.

I've had so many crazy experiences but I regret none of it!!!!

I'm coming home!

Elder Rivera

No comments:

Post a Comment