Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Time is Flying By!!!

Time is really flying by. I can't believe I've been here for so long. I've become so used to missionary life it's hard to think about going home. Have a nice and peaceful Thanksgiving. I haven't had turkey in almost 2 years but that's OK because I have the rest of my life to eat all the turkey I want. Don't stress to much about me I'm doing super fine, even tho the work is hard I love it!

This week has honestly been so awesome. So many miracles have happened to us here in Cadiz. One was when we were about to go home we decided to go to a members house. They weren't even in our plan. When we got there they told us they had been praying for us to visit them in order to bring the spirit back into their home. The Lord worked through us to bless that family!

I have also come to the realization that through  our efforts the Lord will bless us. We have been struggling lately with finding new investigators. So we asked for referrals and contacted part member families. We ended up finding 3 girls who have truly been prepared by the Lord for us to teach them! Their question are amazing, they truly have a desire to know the truth like Joseph Smith did.

I have really felt the spirit so strong this week especially while we teach!

Mission life is the best!

Elder Rivera

No comments:

Post a Comment