Monday, September 21, 2015

My Week!!!

Well this past week has been pretty good. We had to limit ourselves because elder Monzales was having serious troubles walking. But we served food at a birthday party of a member at his school. It was pretty fun. That member really loves missionaries which is good because he is our ward mission Leader!




On another note it was a sad day today, Elder Monzales was transferred. We have a lot of baptisms lined hopefully me and my new companion Elder Adao can continue the work here in Cadiz second ward. I also know Elder Adao too so it's a win win for me!

We have a lot of struggles in this area but I wouldn't have it any other way! All these struggles are teaching me so much about myself, and about how much God truly loves his children. 

I'm sorry this letter is kinda small I can't think of much else to write.

Merry Christmas!

Elder Rivera


No comments:

Post a Comment