Monday, July 6, 2015

I'm Your Favourite Son!!!

So it seems like your guys summer has started off rather well. Tell both grandparents that I love them!

This week has been a pretty good one. We of course met our new mission president. He is really funny. I think he is going to be really good. We also went to Bacolod for my doctor's appointment. They want me to ask you if it's ok if I start Accutane. It is honestly a ridiculous cycle when they could have easily emailed you for permission. But I'm sure your answer is yes, Laura took it so seeing as I'm your favourite son you would want it for me too. So I will tell them it's ok. 

It has been raining here everyday for a month. Everything is wet, nothing ever dries it's insane! We will probably fall in the river we always cross one day. I hope it happens but at the same time I don't.

I also ate chicken intestine again but this time I chose to. They were really good. and they were spicy too. I would send you the picture but I left my camera at home, and we will probably have been stolen by the time we get home. But if by some chance it's not stolen I will send it to you guys next week.

I love you guys and I hope your guys summer is good even though I'm not there.

Love,
Elder Rivera

No comments:

Post a Comment