Monday, June 8, 2015

Worth the Risk!!!

Hey Everyone! My new companion is Elder Basay! He was actually companions with my companion from the MTC. Pretty cool stuff!

Unfortunately our baptisms didn't go through again but we are going to work really hard with them this week and really do everything we can to help them to get baptized this Saturday

This week has been ok. Not my favourite. Yesterday was pretty scary. When we were on our way home from the Andoy group, on the Habal-Habal; of course probably 30 minutes after the rain stopped, we fell. It wasn't too bad. My knee is killing me right now though. I don't want you guys to worry or anything because nothing too bad happened. And the danger is well worth the risk especially because of those people up there in Andoy.

I still haven't bought card reader yet but when I do I will send you so many pictures!

Love Elder Rivera

No comments:

Post a Comment