Monday, May 16, 2016

Sagay

Being a missionary is pretty awesome. It changes lives. not just the people I teach, but mine too.

Ya we skyped in the bedroom of the owner of this restaurant. He's pretty nice. and it was his tv that has skype. It was pretty cool.

This week has been pretty good. We have been working and sweating like crazy to help strengthen this Ward and this area we're assigned in. We have found some pretty bakod people who are interested and willing to learn and apply the Gospel to their lives. We will be having baptisms this month! All investigators we found!

I'm seeing the finish line and it freaks me out. hahaha. I'm not ready to go home. I just am trying to push myself harder and harder so I will have no regrets.

Love your Missionary,
Elder Rivera

No comments:

Post a Comment