Monday, May 2, 2016

My Week

So Elder Ngalu has been transferred. But I'm sure my next companion will be awesome too. Even tho it was only 3 weeks we became pretty close. I'm going to miss him!

We were chased by a water buffalo. So, when we work we pass by water buffaloes everyday. Always, no matter where you go in this mission you will see a water buffalo. Usually they're chill and just eat the grass or what ever really. But this past Tuesday we past one, he got mad and chased us like a bull... horns first! Luckily we managed to book it and we are safe but it was kinda fun!!!

We are probably going to be in the stake choir. So We were invited to join the Sagay Stake choir for the upcoming stake conference. I'm all for it except they want practices every SundayTuesday, and Wednesday. And if it is anything like last Sunday. It is going to take for ever!!! We have work to do too, so I'm not sure if we can continue...

Mother's day is this coming up Sunday so that means I can Skype on the Monday after it!!! I'l try and get to the computer shop at like 8 am so it will be 8 pm back home sa inyo. Just email all the stuff and I call right away!

Can't wait to watch Star Wars!!!!

So the Sagay District has 8 missionaries. Elder Dimla and, my former companion, Elder Ballesteros are companions in Sagay second ward they are both from the Philippines. Then there are also 2 sisters in that ward Sister Dionisio and Pascual. They are from Manila. Then there is Sister Loua She is from Samoa and her companion got transferred. I'm also in the district and I'm from Canada. Then of course my companion but I don't know him yet so we shall see.

It's more FUN in the Philippines!!!

Elder Rivera

My birthday cake and meal

A great hike the day of my birthday

Just chilling


Elder Ngalu

No comments:

Post a Comment